June 14th Stakeholder Meeting
Michael Tubman with Electrify America will provide an update on their North Carolina roll out.
- June 14th, 2018 at RTP Headquarters – 12 Davis Drive, Meeting Room B, Research Triangle Park, NC
Management Practices & Technologies Training
NCCETC will hold a one-day intensive training on sustainable fleet management practices and technologies, on Wednesday, June 20 at Centennial Campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The curriculum was created in coordination with NAFA.
- Expert presenters will speak on topics including:
- Creating a Sustainable Fleet Plan
- Firsthand experience in Sustainable Fleet Planning
- Theory and practice of Change Management
- Firsthand experience in Change Management
- Fleet Sustainability Metrics / Key Performance Indicators / Benchmarking
- Firsthand experience in Metrics, etc.
- Vehicle Selection Standards & Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Firsthand experience on Vehicle Selection Standards & Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Deep dives into Idle Reduction Technologies, Electric Vehicles and Charging, Hybrid Vehicles and Technologies, CNG, LPG, Biofuels
Space will be limited by the number of classroom seats on Centennial Campus. Registration is $240, which includes lunch and break refreshments.
Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference and Expo
- The Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference is planned for August 22-23, 2018
- The Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference will showcase the latest and greatest technologies in the biofuels, electric, natural gas, and propane arenas. The conference will also have a strong focus on data driven decisions and technologies.
- Event and Registration details can be found here